Sa’adatu Rimi College of education notice on continuation of 2019/2020 Session
You may be aware that the College academic activities will resume on Monday, January 18, 2021 in continuation of 2019/2020 academic session. Therefore, all concerned should note that:
1) The academic calendar will remain as designed. Any future alteration by the ABBC will be communicated as appropriate.
2) While the Undergraduate students of BUK programmes, NCE 3 regular students and the students of School of Continuing Education will continue with their lectures, NCE 1 and 2 regular students will continue with their examinations
3) Staff and students concerned with examinations are to contact the office of the Director of Examination and Records for further instructions
4) The Undergraduate students of ABU programmes are to contact the office of the Dean of the School of Undergraduate Studies for their newly released academic calendar.
5) Deans and Heads of Department should ensure that the content of this circular is communicated to all concerned and they have fully complied with it. The Directors of Studies and Monitoring and that of Quality Assurance will continue to monitor the content as usual.
Thanks for your usual cooperation.